Event Art Department & Theming
One Little Indian is Melbourne’s leading supplier of music event theming services. One Little Indian’s art and theming department add a dynamic visual impact to your special event, venue, or club night.
Our current stable of events includes ‘Summadayze’ (Sidney Myer Music Bowl), ‘Good Vibrations’ (Sidney Myer Music Bowl) and ‘Two Tribes’ (Melbourne Park).
Abby Gee, One Little Indian’s art department manager, has been transforming a-list, and large scale outdoor events for over five years. Abby transforms spaces into environments with a combination of theming, prop styling, draping and sublime lighting effects.
Her background in touring theatre combined with her alliances with fabric and vinyl machinists, graphic designers, lighting and technical production specialists forms the basis of her unique style.
Alongside Abby, One Little Indian is able to create and produce every aspect of the event, from conceptualisation to management and production, including theme, design, venue, technical, special effects, décor and entertainment.
We utilise props, sets, backdrops, velvet drapes, inflatable’s, scenic flats and lighting special effects from premier suppliers and our in house inventory and construction expertise. Our inventory includes state of the art inflatable designs, creating dynamic high impact installations.
One Little Indian can tailor to budgets from $300 to $30,000, utilising the experience of multi-skilled staff, cutting edge ideas, and concept development.
We have the ability to create a unique visual signature for your upcoming event.
Previous events include:
- Summadayze 04, 05 - Future Entertainment
- Two Tribes 03, 04, 05 – Future Entertainment/Hardware
- Slinky 03, 04, 05 – Future Entertainment
- God’s Kitchen 03, 04, 05 – Future Entertainment
- Summafieldayze (Brisbane) 04, 05 – Future Entertainment/Fuzzy
- Good Vibrations 05 – Future Entertainment/Jam Recordings
- Jungle Brothers 03 – Future Entertainment
- Ballarat Film Festival – City of Ballarat
- Winterdaze 04 - Agent Mad
- Red Raw 04 - Agent Mad